Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
psychohare

Diagonal Green Line on my video

Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:54 am

i get this weird diagonal green slash across the video only after i added the subs. The subs are working perfectly fine, just that the green slash is irritating me. I'm using Media Player Classic 6.4.9.0
Can anyone please help me with this?Image

oss
Site Admin

Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:20 pm

never seend this before. weird. It is only on this movie, or that green line appearing on other movies too ? Try also different subtitles.

Also, look on your codecs, I think this should happen, when 2 codecs take care about subtitles, and they are in conflict...maybe :)

Gringo

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:21 am

Yeah, I had this diagonal green line befor. Removing some codecs solved the problem.

PS: you'll probably want to write down which codecs you have installed befor you start deleting. for example, I had these codecs:

- AC-3 ACM Codec
- DivX Codec
- ffdshow
- K-lite Codec basic
- SLD Codec

After removing the K-lite and SLD codecs, the ones I thought would be less usefull, the "green line" disappeard. After each removal, I did a test though, just to see if my avis etc. are still working ;-)

psychohare

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:11 pm

:P thanks for the replies, i deleted all the junk codecs, codec packs, every single bit of codec, and installed the latest combined community codec pack and realalt 1.51, the only things i need to watch all my vids.

now the line is gone! HOORAY! thanks guys, appreciate it!

Return to “General talk”