Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
spacebirdy

Icelandic

Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:38 pm

Hello, please could you activate the language "Icelandic"
It is not available in the drop-down-menu, therefore I can't upload nor search subtitles with this language,

thanks in advance

(I requested this there viewtopic.php?p=3111#3111 too some time ago, but there is no response)

oss
Site Admin

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:01 am

ok, icelandic is enabled, sorry for later reply I was quite busy :) Also - do you speak icelandic ? What about making translation for site ? :)

spacebirdy

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:50 am

thank You very much
I hope I did report http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... -matrix-da to Icelandic correctly. I just uploaded it unregistered as Danish with the comment it was Icelandic, hoping it would be corrected (I wonder how others did upload Icelandic before) but then I found the forum.

Icelandic is not my mother language, and I do not have the time or motivation to do this anyway, sorry.
But I am working on another subtitle and will upload it when ready (this will take some time though)

best regards

oss
Site Admin

Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:23 pm

thank You very much
I hope I did report http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... -matrix-da to Icelandic correctly. I just uploaded it unregistered as Danish with the comment it was Icelandic, hoping it would be corrected (I wonder how others did upload Icelandic before) but then I found the forum.
yes, report was OK, thanks. Others uploaded icelandic subtitles...they were imported by script :)
Icelandic is not my mother language, and I do not have the time or motivation to do this anyway, sorry.
But I am working on another subtitle and will upload it when ready (this will take some time though)

best regards
no problem, I understand.

Return to “General talk”