Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
cccccccc

Why are here many threads without answer?

Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:57 pm

I wonder why are here so many threads without answers? Is that because author do not read them?
From the beginning of this tool I consider it as "too buggy", although idea is great. Maybe python (wx) is not appropriate language for gui application.
Good luck.

oss
Site Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:42 pm

I (administrator, coder, maintainer of os.org) have been on vacation, so I did not answer any posts for 3 weeks. But now I am back, much more stronger :)

Also for SD developing - capiscuas - main developer was moving from one scountry to other, so please allow some time to read and answer all the questions.

cccccccc

excellent

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:19 pm

I (administrator, coder, maintainer of os.org) have been on vacation, so I did not answer any posts for 3 weeks. But now I am back, much more stronger :)

Also for SD developing - capiscuas - main developer was moving from one scountry to other, so please allow some time to read and answer all the questions.
Good to hear that! I'll give You time and after that I will empty my query queue:)

cccccccc

Re: excellent

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:30 am

Nope... Like I said: nobody gives a ... about this forums.

oss
Site Admin

Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:29 am

he is working on QT for Subdownloader, you can report bugs and so on at:
http://code.google.com/p/subdownloader/

capiscuas

Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:02 am

please update to the latest subdownloader.

https://launchpad.net/subdownloader/+download

Return to “Programs using OS”