Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
oss
Site Admin

Subdownloader FEEDBACK

Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:45 am

Hello all,

in some latest versions of subdownloader, you are able to send feedback directly to our mailboxes. Thanks for all those feedback, we are reading them reguraly, they come all around the world, also 95% of them are positive, and this give us energy we need to continue our work.

We will put here some interesting feedbacks and we will try to respond them.
Last edited by oss on Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:33 pm

We get tons of these
It's a great program, i think it's the best.
Great idea, great program!
Great software!!! thx
Excellent software!
It's working great.
Subdownloader is great tool - no more hours and hours of finding the right subs on the internet!
seems ok to use, allthough it didn't find any subs for the first three movies i tried.. but i guess that doesn't depend on the application itself..
Works fine, good work!
You´re perfect, just keep going...
Amazing program! Continue with this great work! Thanx!!!
...and 500 others. Thanks for this support, we really need this :)
does this software have a guide for use of the subdownloader, i am lost , but would like to be able to use as necessary, whan i can learn how, thank you very much
This is first asking for a guide, older guide is at http://subdownloader.sourceforge.net/wi ... User_Guide
One suggestion (for now :-) ):
Maybe you could add an option for NOT renaming the downloaded subtitle files. It would be easier to figure out which file is the correct subtitle if they had their original names.
There is possibility to overwrite files, so this is not needed
Please, make an option where you can turn off to be SubDownloader in shell
I agree.

eduo

Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:45 pm

Also a reminder:

If you like SubDownloader remember to donate a little. It costs nothing and even the smallest donation will help the project.

You can donate to the projects (SubDownloader and/or OpenSubtitles) by clicking here

Return to “Programs using OS”