Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
eduo

Show missing subtitles in webpage for series

Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:57 am

This may be complicated, but I thought it would be a good idea to have a way to know, for a specific language, what subs may be missing for a specific series.

Right now, for example, I see there are dozens of subs missing from current series for past seasons, especially in english and spanish.

I may have some of these, but the only easy way to know so would be running the hashing on my videos and seeing the results. I have no other way of knowing if my subs haven been uploaded otherwise.

I may be oversimplifying things a little (no doubt there, as it seems there is no standard for naming series, and everything is done through the hash) but I thought it would be neat.

That and fixing the ratings, which right now suffer from serious deviations from one expects.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:06 pm

This is neat idea. I will think about it, and I think it is possible :) But I have to wait first for improvement in IMDB perl module to support series.

Return to “General talk”