Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Phemt

New member requests, be kind please

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:14 am

Hi to everyone, i am new registered member and i have some questions, if you can help :)

I have the spiderman TAS series (the one consisting of 65 episodes released between 1994 and 1999) english version.

Since i am not a native english but italian i can't understand everything said in the episodes, so i would like to know if subtitles are available for this amazing series. I don't mind if they are not in italian language,n english would be perfect.

I also would like to know: there is a direct download possibility or a torrent download?
If subtitles are not available, there is a possibility that they will be released in the future?
Which is the best file type for subtitles? I know only srt format

I hope i did not disturb you with my topic and my questions, if so, i apoligize in advance. Sorry for my bad english too and thanks for all of you that will reply! :)

Phemt

Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:50 pm

No one for help? :cry:

Aleph

Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:17 pm

Since i am not a native english but italian i can't understand everything said in the episodes, so i would like to know if subtitles are available for this amazing series. I don't mind if they are not in italian language,n english would be perfect.
there is a request section on the main site...
you should make your requests there
and for this reason I'm locking this topic
I also would like to know: there is a direct download possibility or a torrent download?
If subtitles are not available, there is a possibility that they will be released in the future?
Which is the best file type for subtitles? I know only srt format
-You mean to download what? The subtitles?
It's all direct download...
-Yes there's always the possibility that those subtitles will be released someday but there's no telling when...
-I don't think the subtitle format makes that much of a difference...but srt is the most used one

Return to “General talk”