Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
hostninegmk26

How to reset password ?

Thu May 05, 2011 1:55 am

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to change password ?

Goffini

Re: How to reset password ?

Thu May 05, 2011 10:16 am

Go to your Profile:
Change password
Current password:
New password:
New password [confirm]:
Change Password

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Thu May 05, 2011 11:51 am

Go to your Profile, Change password:

01 Current password.

02 New password.

03 New password [confirm].

Click change Password.

oss
Site Admin

Tue May 10, 2011 5:47 am

admins, thanks for answer. By the way, you are replied to the robot. He is spammer. If you are not sure how to check it, just click on the link under his question.

So, next time, if you will receive this question, you can edit original msg (or his signature), or just delete that.

For now, I am not deleting his signature, try to do that.

scooby007
Site Admin

Tue May 10, 2011 12:21 pm

@ OSS

I think you have to be a founder (Administrator) to be able to do that. I just deleted the signature, but when I tried it using simplytheboss's permissions, I couldn't access that page. It's been a long time since I accessed the ACP, I don't know if I can or even know how to give the "Global Moderators" group that power without giving the founder status. I'll leave it in your capable hands to figure it out :wink:

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 am

@ OSS

I think you have to be a founder (Administrator) to be able to do that. I just deleted the signature, but when I tried it using simplytheboss's permissions, I couldn't access that page. It's been a long time since I accessed the ACP, I don't know if I can or even know how to give the "Global Moderators" group that power without giving the founder status. I'll leave it in your capable hands to figure it out :wink:

@ OSS
Thank for info.

@scooby
You're right, I can't delete/edit signatures. Btw, been away for awhile,greetings from hospital...

Return to “Programs using OS”