Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
ActiveAngel

Charlie's Angels and The 40 Year Old Virgin

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 am

Hello.
I made a search for Charlie's Angels and insted is The 40 Year Old Virgin what appears. I am using Oscar, but the problem obviously is an erroneous uploading. It's not the program's fault, but of the user who uploaded the title. How can this be fixed? Can I do something in such a case?
Cheers.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Charlie's Angels and The 40 Year Old Virgin

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:07 am

I am not sure, if through Oscar you can report this mismatch. What you can do, send me the filesize (and if you can OS hash) of your file, and I will delete that hash, so it won't match in future.

ActiveAngel

Re: Charlie's Angels and The 40 Year Old Virgin

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:20 am

Hello.

Thanks for you answer.

The size of the movie is 731,999,232 bytes. The hash made by Oscar is:

1a35d1afdadbd4c8

and the MD5 hash is

# made with simple checksum.. drag-and-drop hashing for windows.
# from corz.org.. http://corz.org/windows/software/checks ... ecksum.php
#
1c10b267223af3390399107fb7389ba5 *Charlie's Angels (2000).avi

Cheers.

Return to “Programs using OS”