Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
skyjet

Problem downloading subtitles using API

Thu May 13, 2010 9:27 am

Hi!
I have a program, that uses OpenSubtitles XML-RPC API for downloading subtitles for dreambox satellite receiver. But a few days ago I noticed, that I can't download many subtitles. The answer returned from server in "status" field is:

Code: Select all

206 Partial content; missing idsubtitlefile(s): XXXXXX
where XXXXXX is subtitle ID. For example: 3331779 is a subtitle ID for movie Get Smart. When you try to download subtile using HTTP

Code: Select all

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/download/sub/3331779
then is everything OK. But when you try to download this subtitle using XML-RPC, you get the message I write above. I searched for a problem in my program, but I can't find anything wrong there. If someone has a time, please look at this problem.

Thanks and regards!

skyjet

Re: Problem downloading subtitles using API

Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Sorry, my fault. Everything is working fine. I have chaos in movie ID and subtitle ID.

Return to “Programs using OS”