Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
PlatypusPedersen

Context menu

Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:37 pm

I'd like to see a "Search for subtitles" in the right-click context menu for videofiles.

Aleph

Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:34 pm

sounds complicated...
but I'd like that :P

Worst

Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:07 am

I'd like to see a "Search for subtitles" in the right-click context menu for videofiles.
:D It's in TODO list.
in windows, when user select videofile (avi, mpg...), click right mouse on it, in menu will appear "Find subtitles", after that will run Subdownloader and it will find subtitles :) The same for directory.

in windows, when user select subtitlefile (srt, sub...), clich right mouse on it, in menu will appear "Upload subtitles", after that will run SubDownloader, and will prefill everything like user normally should...
Yeah, I'd like that tooo. Can we hope?? :?:

oss
Site Admin

Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:08 pm

I think yes :) I will lake that feature too. Also Upload in context menu should be fine :)

capiscuas

Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:48 am

We have a bug for this already.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/subdownloader/+bug/245762

Please feel free to add new sugestions there.

Return to “Programs using OS”