Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
WadeRunte

No internet access after installing this software

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:49 pm

Hi friends, Today I am trying to install Open Subtitle on my Windows 11 PC. I have successfully installed the software. But friends, now I am having a problem, I cant access any internet after installing this.

I have checked the Wifi connection and it is stable. Then I dont know why I am not getting any internet. Can anyone please suggest?

oss
Site Admin

Re: No internet access after installing this software

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:08 am

hi, this is weird problem, it was temporary issue ?

WadeRunte

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:26 am

hi, this is weird problem, it was temporary issue ?
OMG! First I thought there is some kind of software installation issue. But I was wrong. I was not getting the internet due to disable the internet access in Chrome. I was searching online for how to solve the issue and during searching, I came across this post and suddenly strike this trick in my mind if it is work.

Then I checked the internet in other browser and it was working. So I allowed Chrome to access the internet after following the entire article and now the problem was solved.

But I would like to know one thing, I have a Macbook and may I install the software as same as before?

oss
Site Admin

Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:21 am

hi so you have 2 computers ? which software u want install ?
glad you solved problem

Return to “General talk”