Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Dr4k3

API

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Hello,
I am currently working on a project(Freeware) that organizes ur personal movies in a database and i am interested to include a API (will be interely made by myself) to search opensubtitles.org for subtitles for the current movie.

Of course that i will reffer the "Opensubtitles.org" URL in my program.
If you need the link of my website as a proof then i will happily give it.

Do i have ur permission to do so?

Thanks in advance,
Andre Ferreira from Portugal

srtpal

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:36 pm

I believe http://trac.opensubtitles.org/projects/ ... vReadFirst answers your questions, doesn't it.

Dr4k3

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 pm

indeed,thx

srtpal

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 am

You're welcome.

Return to “Developing”