Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
cardev2

Unable to Signup with Formuler

Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:59 pm

I am trying to sign up with my username, email, and password on MyTV Online 2 but it's not recognizing my Open Subtitles account information.

When I use Cardev, I get an error message "Error when signing-in (417)
Check username and password or try again later.

When I use cardev2, I get an error message "Error when signing-in (418)
Check username and password or try again later.

What am I doing wrong?

Jan de Uitvreter

Re: Unable to Signup with Formuler

Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:09 pm

What am I doing wrong?

You did nothing wrong. Your Formuler hardware developers are late with updating their add-on software

Explanation:

'MyTV Online 2' only offers to login and download from opensubtitles.org.
'MyTV Online 2' need to be updated. (Formuler need to update the subtitle add-on.)
The Formuler add-on extensions needs to be changed from .org to .com
Formuler know this issue and an software update from them, onto your 'MyTV Online 2' will follow soon.
For all other questions, please contact Formuler, Opensubtitles got nothing to do with software updates onto your hardware.

Regards, Jan
ImageImageImage

Return to “General talk”