Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
gody0722

Problem with Substital

Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:49 pm

Hi there !

For the last three days I've been experiencing an issue with the Chrome extension Substital.
When I try to load some subtitles for Netflix or Prime, I have this message on the screen saying that I've to suscribe to an VIP account.
I saw that other members on the forum had the same issue for VLC, as an example.

I saw that it was fixed for VLC users but I wasn't able to find anything for Substital users like me. I tried other extensions on chrome but nothing worked.

Is there anything I can do to solve the problem or should I just wait for a fix ?

Thank you for your help !

oss
Site Admin

Re: Problem with Substital

Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:28 am

Hi

I think the best way is to contact Substial developer, so they can contact us and we solve the issue.

Return to “General talk”