Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
link285

Download limits not applied correctly

Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:40 am

I made request to the download api with the Api-Key and Authorization headers but no matter the token I set it always returns:
406 code

{"requests":100,"remaining":0,"message":"You have downloaded your allowed 100 subtitles for 24h.Your quota will be renewed in 00 hours and 31 minutes (2023-12-19 23:59:59 UTC) ts=1703028484 ","reset_time":"00 hours and 31 minutes","reset_time_utc":"2023-12-19T23:59:59.000Z","uk":"app_ud_45689","uid":553921,"ts":1703028484}

I thought that each user(token) have different limits applied?
I seems like the limit is a global limit for each Api-Key?

my request headers:
Api-Key: {key}
Authorization: Bearer {token}
User-Agent: xxx
Accept: */*
Content-Type: application/json

os_dev

Re: Download limits not applied correctly

Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:54 pm

There are 2 checkboxes in the consumer form, one to allow anonymous downloads, it means you don't need to send a bearer, and the other one is "under dev" that indicates "If checked, your consumer will be allowed to perform 100 downloads per day without user authentication"

and yes, the users have each their quota, once it's reached it fallsback to the app quota

if you need help debugging, please send us a ticket with the actual request sent.

Return to “Developing”