Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
if-you-see-k

thx to all of u who...

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:26 pm

thx to all of u who allowed us to download free!
please, i need help; i caught a movie from TPB, the sub from opensub but it's not synchronised!!! what should i do? i'm a really starting in computing! and french!
thx for your help;
regards

scooby007
Site Admin

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:47 pm

if-u-seek-k,

hiya mate, the simplest way is to go on this site, http://www.divxtitles.com/

step 1: click on 'online subtitle synchronizer'
step 2: upload your subs, another page will come up asking you to either minus or add seconds to the subs file. After doing this press 'apply changes and download edited subtitle'

When you check your film make sure you do it from a point where you'll remember from. eg/ at 6 minutes, check how far out the subs are at that point(6 minutes) then add or minus the seconds to bring it in sync, after you do this it should be in sync at that point.

if it is in sync, skip the film to a different scene it should still be in sync, if not then you need to change the whole file. If this is the case you'll need a programme called 'subtitle work shop'

hope this helps. also view this topic: viewtopic.php?t=1683

Return to “General talk”