Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Jones-K

Same subtitle but different video

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 pm

If I download different release of the same movie that allready has a subtitle for another group, and the same subtitle is suitable for the group I am watching, Subdownloader tells that someone has uploaded subtitle for that movie file with different name. Suitable subtitle for both releases. And if I don't see anyone uploaded the subtitle for different file I can upload it. BUT:
In the site I can't search the subtitle with the new different group filename and it doesn't show up anywhere, only Subdownloader user found the subtitle for the file.

This is confusing because I usually tend to download release that allready has subtitle available, but with 5.1 ac3 if possible. So sometimes I download different 5.1 ac3 release and found another subtitle working for it, sometimes not, and it's making much more work for everything.

So, anyway to get the info to the site if same subtitle is suitable for different release names?

Jones-K

Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 am

Is there possible to have multiple release names for one subtitle file because same file could be in sync for different releases of same movie?
Subdownloader recognizes them but can't be seen from the site.

Return to “Programs using OS”