Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
windomearle

upload shows as anonymous

Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey

I was uploading a subtitle for Lost season 5, ep. 1 earlier today using Subdownloader, and I couldn't find it in my upload list on my member page.
I did a manual search for it and found it uploaded by 'Anonymous'.
This has happened to me a couple before with movie subtitles and I just wanted to know if it is a bug in the Subdownloader program? (Yes I've checked if I was logged in before uploading).

Thanks for a great site :D

Windom Earle

Admin1

Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:28 pm

This has happened to me a couple before with movie subtitles and I just wanted to know if it is a bug in the Subdownloader program? (Yes I've checked if I was logged in before uploading).
The problem is that you were apparently logged into Subdownloader for too long before you uploaded. There is a timeout with Subdownloader and you are automatically logged out after a while and it does not show on your screen. When you upload with Subdownloader make sure you are FRESHLY logged in.

windomearle

Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Alright thanks, I'll remember that for next time :)

Return to “General talk”