Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
lory4life

Can Someone Please HELP ME?

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Hello first of all I would like to say that this site is really useful, now I live with a person of a different country than mine and we can watch movie thanks to this great website...:D
my problem is this: why with some films the subtitles appears later than the spoken words?
and why sometimes I download subtitles that doesn't appear during the movie?

if someone can help me, me and my new friend, who lives with me, will be thankful for sure :D

unimatrix00

Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 am

The reason is because there are different movie sources, for example dvd and blu-ray releases may have different subtitles. You will need to try another subtitle. Regarding subtitles not appearing in the movie.. I think it has to do with the format.. there are several subtitles formats and you need to make sure that your player supports them... I hope that helps.

Return to “Programs using OS”