Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
RJimenez

Re: Bug: Brazilian subtitles saved as Portuguese

Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi.

First, I want to thank you for all your help.

I tried to find a match but none of the subtitles available in the site seems to match with the one I have just downloaded right now.
I have tried the ones in your link, and others by searching manually, and did not find a match.

I have uploaded the subtitle that filebot saves here: http://we.tl/u45i7sSaoy

oss
Site Admin

Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:42 pm

thanks for info.

subtitles you sent is matching by disabled (?) subtitles on site.

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... bug-mkv-pb

We need debug code here, because those subtitles shouldn't be results at all.

Also, I am going to check the code again.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:44 pm

well I checked code and it seems OK. Lets wait for debug data.

rednoah42

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:59 pm

@OP

Well, I usually just use Fiddler to see the requests, so you could use that as a "debugger". FileBot doesn't have a debug mode were it just dumps all the requests. Though you'll need to set it to intercept https requests.
http://www.telerik.com/fiddler

@oss

What I found strange is that when I performed a search for "pob" last week I got results tagged as "por". Is it a bug or a feature? :D

As long as it doesn't happen with other languages I'd call it a feature!

oss
Site Admin

Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:03 am

well, I already knows how it was possible - technically, I am doing md5 hash of conditions and in my code was multiple languages possible, so it was bug, but this was fixed couple of days ago and shouldnt happen again. Thats why now internally is 2 languages translated to 2 different requests. I explained this somewhere else.

RJimenez

Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi.

Today I have tried another tv show, just to make sure that it was nothing specific to the other one.
I tried to get subtitles in Portuguese first, and then in Brazilian, for the last 2 shows of Ballers (S01E08 and S01E09).

Code: Select all

D:\>"C:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/filebot.exe" -get-missing-subtitles E:/Temp --lang pt --output srt --encoding=utf8 Get [Portuguese] subtitles for 2 files Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles No matching subtitles found: D:\Shows\Ballers S01E08 720p - Gaslighting.mkv No matching subtitles found: D:\Shows\Ballers S01E09 720p - Head-On.mkv Done ?(?????)? D:\>"C:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/filebot.exe" -get-missing-subtitles E:/Temp --lang pb --output srt --encoding=utf8 Get [Brazilian] subtitles for 2 files Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles Matched [Ballers S01E08 720p - Gaslighting.mkv] to [Ballers.2015.S01E08.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV] via hash Fetching [Ballers.2015.S01E08.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV.srt] Export [Ballers.2015.S01E08.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV.srt] as: SubRip / UTF-8 Writing [Ballers.2015.S01E08.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV.srt] to [Ballers S01E08 720p - Gaslighting.por.srt] No matching subtitles found: D:\Shows\Ballers S01E09 720p - Head-On.mkv Done ?(?????)?
For PT no subtitle was found.
For PB, only the S01E08 subtitle was found (although the S01E09 should be already available), but saved as Portuguese (*.por.srt), i.e., the same problem occurs here.

Another think that I have noticed, is that I cannot match the subtitle that filebot has downloaded with the ones available in the site. Probable it downloaded disabled subtitles again... I have uploaded the downloaded subtitles here: http://we.tl/YS9N3MX3b4

Thanks

oss
Site Admin

Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:27 pm

@Rednoah, it is possible you release filebot with debug mode (verbose mode) ? IT would be great what it sends to API and what it receives, it is hard to debug, when I dont know moviehashes and other circumstances.

@RJimenez: when you drag and drop the movie file on SEARCH FORM on www.opensubtitles.org you get different results ?

RJimenez

Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:17 am

Yes, using drag and drop, I get Brazilian results for both Ballers episodes.
And for S01E08, the result is different than using filebot.

For M. Robot, I get several results, in Brazilian and Portuguese.

Using drag and drop seems to work well.

rednoah42

Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:19 am

I see. Looking at the HTTP requests/responses it looks like things on the API side are fixed now.

There's definitely some issues within FileBot as well. Probably just doesn't recognise Portuguese (BR) as Brazilian but that I can fix easily on my side.

EDIT: should be fixed with FileBot r3172.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:04 am

great :) thats why we need debug mode in Filebot :)

RJimenez

Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:16 am

Hi.

I tried now with 'filebot-4.6.1-r3173-pobfix.jar' and it seems all fine.

It downloaded the expected subtitles (pob and por), and saved the subtitles with the correct filenames.

Thank you oss and you rednoah42 for all your support.

oss
Site Admin

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:48 am

good it is solved.

RJimenez

Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:46 pm

I'm having no results lately for any movie or tv show, searching for por and pob. No results at all.

As an example, no subtitles are downloaded for the movie Tomorrowland 2015, although there are available subtitles at OpenSubtitles website.
Another example is The Big Bang Theory S09E01

No subtitles for any movie / tv show in por or pob.

Can you check if something changed meanwhile please?

oss
Site Admin

Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:52 am

well, request log will always help so I can debug this, because this should work.

Return to “Developing”