Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
RJimenez

Bug: Brazilian subtitles saved as Portuguese

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:07 am

Hi.

When I try to do a request for a Brazilian subtitle, the response is in Portuguese.

So, when I am expecting to have a subtitle that should end with *.pob.srt, instead I have a subtitle that ends with *.por.srt.

This is an issue for me, because I also download the Portuguese subtitles, and therefore the Brazilian ones are always overwriting the Portuguese subtitles.

For what is has been told to me, it is an opensubtitle bug, because the response does not match the request:

REQUEST:

Code: Select all

... <member> <name>sublanguageid</name> <value> <string>pob</string> </value> </member> ...
RESPONSE:

... <member> <name>SubLanguageID</name> <value> <string>por</string> </value> </member> ... <member> <name>LanguageName</name> <value> <string>Portuguese</string> </value> </member> ...
I would really appreciate a fix for this issue.
Thanks.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Bug: Brazilian subtitles saved as Portuguese

Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:52 am

Hi,

can you send complete REQUEST ? Because I tried with random moviehashes and strings, and it works ok, so I can not duplicate the problem => no fix.

RJimenez

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi.

I have used filebot for that. This is what I am executing:

D:\>"C:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/filebot.exe" -get-missing-subtitles D:\Shows --lang pb --output srt --encoding=utf8 Get [Brazilian] subtitles for 1 files Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles Matched [Mr. Robot S01E03 720p - eps1.2_d3bug.mkv] to [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE] via hash Fetching [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.srt] Export [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.srt] as: SubRip / UTF-8 Writing [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.srt] to [Mr. Robot S01E03 720p - eps1.2_d3bug.por.srt]
I did not execute that request myself. One user have helped me on that, on my original question on filebot forum:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2907

The complete request, I do not know how to get it, sorry.

oss
Site Admin

Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 pm

try tu run that command, but add there "--log all" and paste it here, maybe it will be more useful.

RJimenez

Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:25 am

Hi.

I get the exactly same output as I already posted here, when running the script with "--log all"

oss
Site Admin

Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:37 am

well, do you know which subtitles from these are downloaded ?

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/ ... id-4730002

I will point Filebot developer to this thread to help us with debugging.

rednoah42

Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:03 am

Did you change something? When I search for subtitles for Avatar (2009) I get no results now.

REQEST:

<methodCall> <methodName>SearchSubtitles</methodName> <params> <param> <value> <string>s39chavn2l0npfc6ao2okd4ml7</string> </value> </param> <param> <value> <array> <data> <value> <struct> <member> <name>imdbid</name> <value> <string>499549</string> </value> </member> <member> <name>sublanguageid</name> <value> <string>pob</string> </value> </member> </struct> </value> </data> </array> </value> </param> <param> <value> <struct> <member> <name>limit</name> <value> <i4>2000</i4> </value> </member> </struct> </value> </param> </params> </methodCall>
RESPONSE:

<methodResponse> <params> <param> <value> <struct> <member> <name>status</name> <value> <string>200 OK</string> </value> </member> <member> <name>data</name> <value> <string /> </value> </member> <member> <name>seconds</name> <value> <double>0.009</double> </value> </member> </struct> </value> </param> </params> </methodResponse>

Not sure what's not working. It seems I get good results when I search for TV Shows (but for Movies it doesn't work at all right now).

oss
Site Admin

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:58 am

Thanks for this!

Yes indeed, I changed SearchSubtitles(), for better caching - now each request - condition, is cached separately...anyway, I am going to look at this

oss
Site Admin

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:08 pm

I can not simulate problem...please also write me UTC time when it apperars

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<methodCall>
<methodName>SearchSubtitles</methodName>
<params>
<param>
<value>
<string>q2buj7lm808et19eb9242thdo0</string>
</value>
</param>
<param>
<value>
<array>
<data>
<value>
<struct>
<member>
<name>imdbid</name>
<value>
<string>499549</string>
</value>
</member>
<member>
<name>sublanguageid</name>
<value>
<string>pob</string>
</value>
</member>
</struct>
</value>
</data>
</array>
</value>
</param>
</params>
</methodCall>
got results (but also for Portuguese), so something is wrong. Going to check the code again.

Also limit is maximum 500.

oss
Site Admin

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:51 pm

good news, I located the problem, and working on fix.

oss
Site Admin

Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:39 pm

ok, so fix is applied. Rednoah you will understand whats going on, because we write about that a little. As you know, the problem is caching, specially this multi array, multi language caching. For now, the caching was done for all request (multiple arrays, multiple languages...so if someone looks for
array('query' => 'matrix'), array('imdb' => '123456'), and 2nd request was just array('query'=>'matrix') it was not cached. Now I did (well, one week ago), better caching, which counts with this possibility, so 2nd request is nicely cached. Another thing was subtitle languages. Now internally request like array('query' => matrix, 'sublanguageid' => 'por,pob') is parsed to array(array('query' => matrix, 'sublanguageid' => 'por'), array('query' => matrix, 'sublanguageid' => 'pob')), so I can cache each language separately. It was quite hard code, and I believe, right now (after applying fix), it is working much better.

Lets see....

RJimenez

Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi.

I tried now to download the same subtitle and this is what I got:

D:\>"C:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/filebot.exe" -get-missing-subtitles D:\Shows --lang pb --output srt --encoding=utf8 Get [Brazilian] subtitles for 1 files Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles Matched [Mr. Robot S01E03 720p - eps1.2_d3bug.mkv.mkv] to [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE] via hash Fetching [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.srt] Failed to download Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.srt: Not in GZIP format: anti-leech limit has been reached No matching subtitles found: D:\Shows\Mr. Robot S01E03 720p - eps1.2_d3bug.mkv.mkv Done ?(?????)?
I had already my account configured, but I did it again (filebot.exe -script fn:configure), but the output is the same.

oss
Site Admin

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:12 pm

ok error is here, if I understand that you can not download subtitles (it is matched, but download fails). Can you download on website ? Are you logged in ? (if not, try to login).

RJimenez

Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:11 am

Hi.

I tried again, and now the original problem is back. I search for subtitles in Brazilian (pb), and the result is for Portuguese (por):

D:\>"C:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/filebot.exe" -get-missing-subtitles D:\Shows --lang pb --output srt --encoding=utf8 Get [Brazilian] subtitles for 1 files Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles Matched [Mr. Robot S01E03 720p - eps1.2_d3bug.mkv] to [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE] via hash Fetching [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.srt] Export [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.srt] as: SubRip / UTF-8 Writing [Mr.Robot.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.srt] to [Mr. Robot S01E03 720p - eps1.2_d3bug.por.srt]

oss
Site Admin

Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:18 am

well, without debugging data I am not able to help. Maybe those subtitles are uploaded as Portuguese (BR), but in reality, they are Portuguese. I can just ask, if you know, which SUBTITLE is downloaded from this list:

http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/ ... id-4730002

Also, REDNOAH, it would be nice to know, how to run Filebot in debug, so we can see some more data and help.

Return to “Developing”