Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.

Do you like auto-upload subtitles?

Yes, definitely, good idea!
63%
Not at all
25%
I don't know, what it is?
13%

Total votes: 16
front243

Sat May 16, 2009 6:00 am

Sorry, but it wants to disable UAC in order to install codecs. That seems like a bug. Running as admin ought to be enough.

Kemac

Wed May 20, 2009 3:06 am

All Player is great all round purpose except the code kept repeating say my code number had expire which isnt so. I ve purchase for 9 month to use the code. I send complaint to support and recieved new code number. Its had happen 5 times in 3 months then all sudden Im not recieving the new code or reply from them. So I lost the 6 month remaining of service. Their service is one of the worst Ive ever encounter in my 10 years on computer. I highly recommend dont purchase the code but use the free code. I ve gone switch to Gom Player and never use the All Player ever again. Im not saying they rip-off but total lack of support and ingorant bast--d!

Return to “Programs using OS”