Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.

Troublemakers

Poll ended at Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:21 am

hooligans
No votes
Finnish hooligans
No votes

Total votes: 0
bubsmen

Finnish subtitles hooliganns

Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:21 am

hi! i,m a bubsmen from finland.three days ago hapend that few visitors came my movie subtitles (1408)2007 axxo sites and they write there some comments what is not true and also signed 4 times bad movie and always aslo one points movie, i try to fight back, but every time when they write somethink like pusipusi or other staff bad movie times are bigger than before they came my side.other people can maybe undestandt wrong when they see those bad movie points, my father died and i was sunday in funeral.i an tired and ungry what i can do?attack?or what?i,m very disapointenfor finnish users, first they ask can i do subtitles this movie,i help and when i need elp nobody them no dare came help me! -bubsmen-

Return to “General talk”