Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Reporting abuse from admin 'Azpidatziak' in Basque subtitle section

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:30 pm

* Is lie that they not receive any clarification, I write comments in deleted subs and speak with uploaders via PM.

I went to see some of the deleted subtitles, and none of them has a reason.
example : http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... story-3-eu

When you say : "i speak with uploaders via PM"
Did you mean you send an email to explain why the subtitle has been deleted?
Because in the site we can not send PM´s. Only on forum.

They say that not receive any clarification.
Do you have any of the emails sent or "PM"?
If so, put here.
As Omerta said when someone asks for a proof, take a screenshot and show them.

As the other subtitles Azpidatziak already said, Subs that he deleted are really bad, wrong timecode and write errors or are duplicated or are fakes automatic translations or etc.
Check the screenshot of Omerta.
So I cant see abuse or insults.
As i see the problem here, is the subtitles are being deleted, and not be given to users a reason why the subtitle has been deleted.

Azpidatziak to avoid such problems, when you delete a subtitle always gives the reason.
As for subtitles for the older/classics movies, I think there is no problem in keeping them, since they are good.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Topic temporarily locked.

oss
Site Admin

Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:44 am

Hello,

after speaking with other admins we decided to remove Azpidatziak from admins, we thanked for his services. The way how he speak to other users is just not acceptable, the way how he disable other unique subtitles for Basque language is not acceptable, writing "bad" for explanation is not enough.

So, Basque section needs administrator, you can nominate some good and nice users who will take care of it.

luistxo

Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Thank you very much. This is appreciated.

Lasturralde

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Sincerely, Thank you all. Thank you for listening to us. Really appreciated.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:39 pm

Luistxo i already activated your account.
I think that was the only account that has been locked, if there is another tell here.

Gautier

Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:21 pm

To Basque users: don't forget you still have to nominate a new admin (it's better to have at least one admin to keep things under control). Please discuss in your own topic (and in your own language) who you would like to nominate.

There are still 80+ titles which had been disabled by the previous admin, 45 from 2016, the rest from before 2014. It's probably best to leave it to the new admin to decide if they should be re-enabled or not. Or we can start by re-enabling the ones from 2016 if you would like to.

Azpidatziak

Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:30 am

Hi os admins,

Well, I thought we had an agreement but in my opinion you infringe it.
I see what you write in forum thread and threaths that you disable Azpidatziak Admin and Web translator rights.
I don't want discuss more about this, you can take your decisions as Opensubtitles Admin.

My decissions is that I DON'T WILL UPLOAD one more BASQUE subtitle to your site.
Unfortunately this way is finished for me.

I only want 3 things:

1- Web translation:
You disabled my translator rights, so please, don't use my translation anymore in your site.
If you believe this guys lies and you disable my translator rights, believe too that this translation
is fake and wrong, so disable it and please, don't use my translation anymore in your site.
You don't have any legitimacy for it.

2- Basque subtitles:
You disabled my administrator rights, so please, don't use my subtitles anymore in your site.
If you believe this guys lies and you disable my administrator rights, believe too that this subtitles
are fake and wrong and trash spelling, so disable all them and please, don't use any subtitle uploaded for me anymore in your site.
Please, disable all them. I don't see one subtitle that I uploaded in your site.
For me you and opensubtitles don't have any right or legitimacy to have Basque subtitles that I upload in your site.

3- Azpidatziak user account:
After you make two points explained above, please delete my "Azpidatziak" opensubtitles account. I don't will need it anymore.

This is all I want from you.
You never will see me again in your site.

I waiting for your response
and for see this points completed.
Basque Subtitles / Euskarazko Azpidatziak

luistxo

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:22 am

This is funny. The dictator dictated all rules while he had absolute power and deleted whatever he wanted. Now that he has not that power, he still wants to dictate all terms, delete more material than ever, and don't you dare to challenge him because he wants to see "these points completed".

As for the question of a new Admin, some Basque uploaders are commenting this among us. I hope one of us will volunteer soon. Thanks for the reminder, Gautier, OSS and the rest.

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:30 am

Hi os admins,

Well, I thought we had an agreement but in my opinion you infringe it.
I see what you write in forum thread and threaths that you disable Azpidatziak Admin and Web translator rights.
I don't want discuss more about this, you can take your decisions as Opensubtitles Admin.

My decissions is that I DON'T WILL UPLOAD one more BASQUE subtitle to your site.
Unfortunately this way is finished for me.

I only want 3 things:

1- Web translation:
You disabled my translator rights, so please, don't use my translation anymore in your site.
If you believe this guys lies and you disable my translator rights, believe too that this translation
is fake and wrong, so disable it and please, don't use my translation anymore in your site.
You don't have any legitimacy for it.

2- Basque subtitles:
You disabled my administrator rights, so please, don't use my subtitles anymore in your site.
If you believe this guys lies and you disable my administrator rights, believe too that this subtitles
are fake and wrong and trash spelling, so disable all them and please, don't use any subtitle uploaded for me anymore in your site.
Please, disable all them. I don't see one subtitle that I uploaded in your site.
For me you and opensubtitles don't have any right or legitimacy to have Basque subtitles that I upload in your site.

3- Azpidatziak user account:
After you make two points explained above, please delete my "Azpidatziak" opensubtitles account. I don't will need it anymore.

This is all I want from you.
You never will see me again in your site.

I waiting for your response
and for see this points completed.
You can do both by yourself:
https://forum.opensubtitles.org/viewtopic.php?t=1591

Deleting account, go to your profile and choose "Delete account":

KuntaKunde

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Xabier Aramendi AKA Azpidatziak, you are still welcome. As somebody said before, no one of us are profesional translators and we all make mistakes. If your subs are so good as you say, millions of people will go on downloading them, no doubt on that. Why don't you let people choose? As I said you before, answering your private messages, it's better to have a big repertory than a small one.

Thank you OS admins, btw.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:42 am

Guys, did you agree on new administrator? aitarenetxea http://www.opensubtitles.org/eu/profile/iduser-3556371 is applying.

Return to “General talk”