Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
knepe

Internal Server Error

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi
Why do I get Internal Server Error everytime I try to do Login() ? It works sometimes.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Internal Server Error

Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:05 am

if you get this error, it should be for various reasons, the most common one is:
I am doing some big changes in tables/database, so myisam mysql table is locked, that means web requests are halted, then overflowed and then you get http status code 503. Another reason can be, something else is wrong.

Make sure you go to www.opensubtitles.org or api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc and see if it is working (200 OK)

I hope this helps.

Return to “Developing”