Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
EverHeat

OpenSubtitles player connection error.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm

Hello.

I just downloaded the OpenSubtitles player and it is just plain awesome! Too bad, when I go to ''Search for right subtitles'' a text appears on the player screen; Open Subtitles: Connection error.

Could anybody give me some instructions to make it work? Thanks.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: EverHeat. -|Modern Warfare 2|-

scooby007
Site Admin

Re: OpenSubtitles player connection error.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 pm

I haven't really tried it, but I think OS (super admin) may be the best (only) person to ask. As I understand it, he's going away for awhile, so you may have to wait for his return. :cry:

oss
Site Admin

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:26 pm

hi, I am travelling, but I bought mobile internet, so I can check, whats going on.

Please, follow us on http://twitter.com/opensubtitles - so you can check, what is happening.

API is down, that means NONE of the programs are working, you are forced to use webpage. I am not happy at all about it, we added next slave server (database), but it behave really strange. I will try to debug it again.

richard.ozuna4

Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Are there any other Subtitle servers (sites) that are known to work with OSCAR?
When trying to get into OPENSUBTITLES, I often get “must Wait to log in” error message.
I just want some options and I can’t find any other servers on my own that are known to work with OSCAR 10.1.

Return to “General talk”