Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
DeafSoldier

Deaf here and need help ...

Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:33 am

Hi, I would love to know what is being said on the USAF Personal Protection video clip.

Can someone volunteer to download the video clip after it has finished re-buffering then type the subtitles in english of what the martial arts instructor is saying throughout this film please ?

Here is the USAF Personal Protection video

http://www.thelasersshadow.com/Martial% ... 0Page.html

Thank you, DeafSoldier

carolchristmas

Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:45 pm

I just wanted to thank you for your service, DeafSoldier. I am new to this game, and don't as yet know how anything about uploading subs, but I am SURE someone will help you. :)

violynne

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Did somebody do this already, or do you still need it?

Return to “General talk”