Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.

Which subtitle filename format do you like?

moviename.srt
17%
moviename.en.srt
83%
WTF? :)
No votes

Total votes: 6
oss
Site Admin

Format of subtitle filenames

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:30 am

Hello,

I just finished in edit section of subtitles - you can change now also subtitle filename(s). If is in database some moviefilenames and actual filename of subtitles is different, than suggested one, it will write suggested one in button... Best is example:

Original name of subtitle: "Matrix.srt"
Suggested name of subtitle: "matrix-axxo.en.srt"

I just want to know, which format you people like. I personally like also if in name of subtitles is ISO language code, so I can have more than one subtitle for movie, and I dont have to manually rename it.

Please vote in poll.

Return to “Developing”