Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
DaveBen1969

Dune Part 2 non english.

Tue May 21, 2024 6:41 am

Is there any English forced subtirles? I am looking for English subtitles for Non-english spoken. Any help would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks in advance.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Dune Part 2 non english.

Tue May 21, 2024 9:01 am

For this we have the search function ;-) But I must admit, it's a little bit unclear.

When you search for "Dune Part Two" you will get this list:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search ... uageid-eng
Currently, three of them are forced subtitles. They are marked with an icon of a globe: Image

Or, you can use the advanced search method. Search for the title, having that globe icon Image checked. Then you will get only those three forced subs as result.

Note that sometimes the uploader does not mark the subs as forced, but instead writes a comment like "forced subs". So if there are no subs marked as forced, it may be worth it to check the available subs for a comment like this.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I recommend AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

kiwichick888

Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:36 am

Or, you can use the advanced search method. Search for the title, having that globe icon Image checked. Then you will get only those three forced subs as result.
Hi there, this doesn't happen for me. I check the globe icon but the results are not only forced subtitles.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:10 am

Hi there, this doesn't happen for me. I check the globe icon but the results are not only forced subtitles.
Please let us know which title you searched for, and for which language.
So we can reproduce it and see what is going on and why.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I recommend AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

kiwichick888

Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:32 am

Please let us know which title you searched for, and for which language.
So we can reproduce it and see what is going on and why.
The problem may actually have something to do with a post I just made here about using a desktop browser to search and it does not work properly. I tried a 'foreign parts' search using my mobile phone browser and it worked as expected.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:33 am

Since on a different device and different browser it was working well, it made me think:
If strange things are happening, it's always a good idea to clear cookies and cache, restart browser, use private/incognito browser tab, things like that. 9 out of 10 cases the problem is solved.

kiwichick888

Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:05 am

Since on a different device and different browser it was working well, it made me think:
If strange things are happening, it's always a good idea to clear cookies and cache, restart browser, use private/incognito browser tab, things like that. 9 out of 10 cases the problem is solved.
Thanks, but it's time for me to feel very foolish. I wasn't using search correctly 🤦‍♀️ Got it sorted now.

Return to “General talk”