Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Demeisen

Invalid domain error

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:03 pm

Hi, I am a developer of an app using your API for Windows and a couple of users constantly get error "Invalid domain" after they successfully login. If they are logged out everything works. I am unable to replicate this for myself, so not sure what is the issue. Can you provide any information on this? They are not VIP users.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Invalid domain error

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:32 am

Hi

without your code and error code we can not even guess...more data is needed. Which API you are using, which method you are using, what is input, what is output...

send some CURL example if possible.

Return to “Developing”