Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
oss
Site Admin

Re: OpenSubtitles.org API deprecation and end of life

Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:20 pm

it is formuler, here is guide
https://formulerusa.com/whats-mytvonline2/

you can contact formuler about this issue, we dont give support for 3rd party programs

basically, in order to use it, you have to become VIP member on opensubtitles.org - because they dont support opensubtitles.com

Jan de Uitvreter

Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:00 am

Hi,
I'm using mytvonline2
I cannot find a menu item where I can change to the .com link.
If there is one, pls show/tell me where to dind.
thx Frank
Note:
You're Mytvonline2 hardware only offers to login and download from opensubtitles.org.
Mytvonline2 should offer to login to opensubtitles.com, but to make that happen
you need a software update, that update will follow soon.

Regards, Jan
Last edited by Jan de Uitvreter on Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

oss
Site Admin

Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:32 pm

Hi

it should be here:
https://formulerusa.com/whats-mytvonline2/

if not, update your software, if you still can not find it, contact formuler guys, we have nothing to do with them - they implement our service (free).

AdamBurgess

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:29 pm

Please be aware that after 16 incredible years, OpenSubtitles.org is retiring its old XML-RPC API. Now, all of their attention is on their brand-new REST API, which is already processing about 30 million requests every day! Since its initial deployment two years ago, it has shown to be dependable and stable.
It's time to make the switch and incorporate the new REST API into your app if you're still using the outdated API. And excellent news if you're a VIP member!
This could be a fantastic chance for you to investigate and incorporate the new OpenSubtitles.com REST API into your projects if you're new to third-party API integration.

Return to “Programs using OS”