Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
adipose

SubSumCD under new API doesn't exist?

Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:41 pm

As far as I can tell, under the rest API, we have an attribute cd_number (which used to be known as SubActualCD in the old API), but we have no analogous attribute for the old SubSumCD.

I am a developer on MPC-HC, and am considering completely deprecating the support for CD number at all. But it does seem that the new API is still offering the disc number, but for some reason not the disc count. I assume the disc count is still an attribute stored in the database, but for some reason is not exposed in the API.

Disc number is not very important or useful, maybe, but before I throw out support for it entirely, can someone comment on whether there was a deliberate choice to drop the disc count?

Thanks!

os_dev

Re: SubSumCD under new API doesn't exist?

Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:05 pm

oh we just forgot to put it in the output, but the data is still there, so no problem I added it, you'll have the "nb_cd" now.

Return to “Developing”