Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
mollymorgan

Italian to English translation volunteers

Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:23 pm

Hello, members of Opensubtitles.org,

I have recently created a short film that will be showcased at various festivals. However, I am in need of volunteers who can assist me in translating it from Italian to standard English, as I am unable to do so myself. Rest assured, I am committed to expressing my gratitude to Opensubtitles by including a special acknowledgment at the end of the film, along with the names of all those who contribute their help. The script consists of 11 pages in PDF format.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Italian to English translation volunteers

Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:19 pm

did you tried ai.opensubtitles.com ?

Return to “Off-topic talk”