Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
NatasaH

cannot get subtitles

Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:47 pm

I once registered as a VIP member and I don't even know if the payment went through properly (last year). All of a sudden I can no longer get subtitles on my tablet saying I have to sign up as a VIP member. I re-registered and paid, entered the correct username with which I paid, used the same password as on the computer, but it refuses to give me subtitles. I have the same username and password on my computer and the other tablet and I can upload subtitles. What should I do to enable this on this tablet as well?

oss
Site Admin

Re: cannot get subtitles

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:06 pm

Hi

I checked your account https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/profile/iduser-1678554 - and you are not VIP member. Please contact us using form bellow "contact us" and send payment info, so we can locate it and upgrade you to VIP. VIP is valid for 1 year.

Also, send some screenshots about your problem, so we can understand you are talking about website, or vlc, or kodi or other program...

all should work.

oss
Site Admin

Re: cannot get subtitles

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:21 pm

you sent me a lot of privet info here, and also write me via email - so we sort it out via email.

Return to “General talk”