Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
quyenvanboqmak

REST API RETURNING -404- SUBTITLES

Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:34 pm

I tried filtering the results through 'sub.attributes.legacy_subtitle_id && sub.attributes.language && sub.attributes.files.length,' but there are still hundreds of files that the server returns with a status 404.

EG: tmdb_id: tt0266697 languages: all > en
- legacy_subtitle_id: 58507
- legacy_subtitle_id: 68513
and more ...

oss
Site Admin

Re: REST API RETURNING -404- SUBTITLES

Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:08 pm

Hi

there should not be 404 error. Anyway, as always we need exact parameters you are sending, so curl would be good
Also legacy_subtitle_id is not described https://opensubtitles.stoplight.io/docs ... -subtitles

quyenvanboqmak

Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:34 am

Hi

there should not be 404 error. Anyway, as always we need exact parameters you are sending, so curl would be good
Also legacy_subtitle_id is not described https://opensubtitles.stoplight.io/docs ... -subtitles
imdb_id=266697, and languages=all are the parameters I have sent.

Then, I filtered the 'en' language from all pages (about 15 pages).

- There are many subtitles without the 'language' attribute (it is 404).
- There are many subtitles without attributes.legacy_subtitle_id (it is 404).
- There are many without attributes.legacy_subtitle.files.length (it is 404).

I can filter and remove the above three types, but for subtitles with all parameters yet still returning 404 not found, I am helpless with them!

quyenvanboqmak

Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:06 am

It seems to have been fixed, at least for the movie above! 404 subtitles also occurred with the latest API; I haven't retested, hoping the admin will notify when the issue is resolved. I still dare not remove my filters for safety reasons. T_T

Return to “General talk”