Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
sunnrider

Plex & Opensubtitle 'Failed to Download Subtitle'

Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:45 am

When I search for subtitles while using Plex, I´ll get a list of results but when I try to download one it says 'Failed to Download Subtitle'

I,m using Plex Web, Windows 11, and my username and password are in the Plex Agents list.

I recently updated to Win11, previously on Windows 10, this worked fine.

oss
Site Admin

Re: Plex & Opensubtitle 'Failed to Download Subtitle'

Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:34 am

Hi

I am not using Plex myself, try to go to plex support forum (their site).

Also, if you have some log, maybe that can help.

Resoxl

Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:46 am

I sometimes have this issue with Plex as well. Actually the main problem is I cannot find subtitles that I upload for a show. It will show up in Kodi searches, but not in Plex with the same words. It's so frustrating

oss
Site Admin

Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:37 pm

try to use https://github.com/pannal/Sub-Zero.bundle
I think it is working better

Return to “Programs using OS”