Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
subfan3

Download the season – Restriction "more than 50 subtitles"? "Robin of Sherwood 1984"

Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:54 pm

Hi,
I have just tried to download season 1 of "Robin of Sherwood 1984". I followed this instruction: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16826#p41834
I've chosen "Advanced search/Very advanced search " and adjusted "Uploader" Ralle1 (admin), because I wanted only one language, German, the result looks like that: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearc ... ovie-14445
I have 6 subtitles selected in this season then.
If I try to download them I get a message: "You are trying download more than 50 subtitles, but you don't have permission. Become VIP member (subtitles: 58)".

Can you please help me? :roll:

You have the same message "…more than 50 subtitles…", if you try to download season 2 and 3.

Thanks in advance. :P

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: Download the season – Restriction "more than 50 subtitles"? "Robin of Sherwood 1984"

Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:33 pm

Hi,
I have just tried to download season 1 of "Robin of Sherwood 1984". I followed this instruction: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16826#p41834
I've chosen "Advanced search/Very advanced search " and adjusted "Uploader" Ralle1 (admin), because I wanted only one language, German, the result looks like that: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearc ... ovie-14445
I have 6 subtitles selected in this season then.
If I try to download them I get a message: "You are trying download more than 50 subtitles, but you don't have permission. Become VIP member (subtitles: 58)".

Can you please help me? :roll:

You have the same message "…more than 50 subtitles…", if you try to download season 2 and 3.

Thanks in advance. :P

You have to use the following:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/ssearc ... ovie-14445

sublanguageid-ger

you were using :

sublanguageid-all
That's why all subtitles available in all languages ​​appeared. And so you were doing more than 50 downloads, thats why you get message : You are trying download more than 50 subtitles...

subfan3

Re: Download the season – Restriction "more than 50 subtitles"? "Robin of Sherwood 1984"

Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:53 pm

Thank you for your answer Funchalense!
I could download the subtitles I needed. :-)

But I think there is a problem on the site.
If you take "Very advanced search" and choose the one particular uploader, who added ONLY German subtitles to this Season, as in my case above, you should get only German subtitles, right? No other languages, right? No other subtitles from other uploaders.
sublanguageid-all
That's why all subtitles available in all languages ​​appeared. And so you were doing more than 50 downloads, thats why you get message : You are trying download more than 50 subtitles...
If you adjust/choose the particular uploader than... There should appear ONLY subtitles in the language this uploader added and NOT just all subtitles in all languages ​​from all uploaders.
Do I understand it right?
Otherwise it will make no sense to adjust the uploader if you get subtitles from other uploaders as well.

Return to “General talk”