Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Spectrogfx

Seriously

Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:12 pm

Spectrogfx @ about 20 hours ago [gold member]
This release has no English dubbed audio, so what's the point of this subtitle ?
explosiveskull @ about 9 hours ago [administrator]
Please stop this. If we have decided to keep it, it's gonna stay.
Spectrogfx @ about 8 hours ago [gold member]
This is not an answer to the question.
explosiveskull @ about 8 hours ago [administrator]
I can give you a warning for ignoring admin's comments, how's that for an answer?

Where did you saw that someone can talk to me like this while I do a long and good job since months? And instead of making apologies, just continue in the same way? I'm not his mom, no one talk to me like this ok? So if you don't see the problem about how he talked to me, that's probably because you are the same impolite guy as he his.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Seriously

Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:17 pm

So if you don't see the problem about how he talked to me, that's probably because you are the same impolite guy as he his.

Excuse me?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17649&p=46549#p46551

And why don't you copy and paste your posts:
Idiot, I don't care anymore, I told you I won't help on opensubtite anymore. I'm on Subscene now. ANn fuck you retard, I hope you'll be demoted again soon, because you trash talk and do a very bad job. You are toxic as hell.
and
Goodbye retard, I already deleted 2/3 of my subs because you sucks. You could let me finish my deletion ^^ You are directly responsible of teh deletion of hundreds of subs, good job ! :D

And hey, come on:

- viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1996&start=210#p46526
- viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17649
- viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17651
- viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17652
- A PM to me with the exact same text.
- A comment on my profile page: "I asked you to delete my subtitles because Explosiveskull is still Admin here. I didn't asked to undelete them, so do it : https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search ... 8/a-mysqld" (upvote @ 2021-12-10 20:49:21)

What do you mean: "do it"? You think I am your slave?
I am sorry to disappoint you, but I am not.
Please go to subscene - and stay there.

I don't like doing so, but further similar posts of you will be considered spam and handled as such: post deleted and user banned.

Now please let me watch a movie.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

oss
Site Admin

Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:57 pm

I think it is time to ban this guy, he sent me also PM, 3 emails and so on.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:49 pm

I also received some, the pm are a reply from the posts he makes.
Smallbrother had a lot of patience to answer him. :D
It's gone too far.... ban :arrow:

Edit : I see already had another similar post to approve with user explosiveskill.
IP and user banned.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:44 am

I think it is time to ban this guy, he sent me also PM, 3 emails and so on.
I also received some, the pm are a reply from the posts he makes.

I guess he also sent to Mother Theresa, Elvis Presley and the queen of Mongolia.
Smallbrother had a lot of patience to answer him. :D

Yeah, too much, I guess.
There are some things to learn from Explosiveskull.
It's gone too far.... ban :arrow:

Edit : I see already had another similar post to approve with user explosiveskill.
IP and user banned.

Thank you.
Couldn't do it myself, I had a movie waiting for me: OSS 117 with full subs.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”