Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Spectrogfx

Demote Explosiveskill

Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:09 pm

Acting as a Nazi, he's responsible for the deletion on hundreds of subtitles and uploaders quit : https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... n-rings-fr
He deserve to be demoted.

Spectrogfx

Re: Demote Explosiveskill

Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:47 pm

Hello,

You should have a closer look at Explosiveskull, how he talk to people, how he is aggressive, how he doesn't try to solve issues and calm down... Instead, he put oil on the fire. He's a very bad Admin, with no human skill. It was a pleasure to help on opensubtitle, but with this kind of Admin I just quit for another sub site. Maybe I'll be back if things change on opensubtitle and this kind of crazy Admins are demoted.

Kind regards

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:52 pm

Dear Spectrogfx,

Your first post was submitted in the heat of the battle - okay. But from now on, feel free to vent your opinion, but please refrain from insults and calling names and so. Please note the forum rules on top of every page.

Thank you.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Spectrogfx

Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:11 pm

He has an "interesting" history :

matchy @ 2020-05-24 14:57:57
Just thought you might like to know that your "admin" explosiveskull is abusing his admin status in addition to just being an overall jerk.

SimplyTheBOSS @ 2021-01-21 09:06:17 [administrator]
If you think I've acted wrongly, I strongly recommend that you contact OS because bad admin work is not acceptable.
In the meantime, I recommend stopping false reporting, thank you.

And so on...

Funchalense
Site Admin

Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:47 pm

We get it, you don't have to keep repeating yourself.
You're complaining and you end up doing worse, insulting him etc
You said you already deleted your subtitles, went to another site, why continue with this?
Both of you could have reached an understanding, but none of you wanted to...

read what smallbrother said here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17649&start=15#p46551

Spectrogfx

Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:50 pm

Because for the quality/safety of Opensubtitle, he has to be demoted. So I'm trying to reach higher level admins.

Spectrogfx

Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:57 pm

Except I was not the one with Admin power bitching and threatening other people, it makes a big difference. I just did nothing wrong until he threaten me so I reacted. SO yes, he is the responsible of everything. I think Admins need some (human) qualities that ExplosiveSkull don't own.

Spectrogfx

Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:09 pm

"You said you already deleted your subtitles" I hadn't the time to deleted them all. As nothing change here, please delete my remaining subtitles :
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search ... 8/a-mysqld
No way you keep my hard work acting like this and doing nothing.
Thank you.

Spectrogfx

Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Hum, actually all my subtitle have been restored right now... It would be probably faster/better to just answer my question in first place without aggressivity and threats. And to do a good work. Just my opinion.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:29 pm

As I said: you had a point.
But as I said: your actions are not proportional.

I am the one who just recovered your deleted uploads with comment: "Explosiveskull is a NAZI and a retard, go to subscene.com"

Merci bien.
Au revoir a subscene.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.

Spectrogfx

Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:33 pm

My action of deleting MY subtitles is my problem, not yours. And yes it is proportional as Explosiveskill is still a retard admin, still acting the same, and no one came at my rescue.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:37 pm

My action of deleting MY subtitles is my problem, not yours. And yes it is proportional as Explosiveskill is still a retard admin, still acting the same, and no one came at my rescue.

???
Okay.

Im sorry it took you 43 minutes to delete.
Only one mouse click to recover.

-topic locked-

Return to “General talk”