Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
RivenBG

Problem

Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:17 am

Early i made a search for subtitles for "Xena". Then when i choose the different kind of flags there was a flag with some kind of "X". And when i click on it, message appeared "Attemp to hack the site and that my ip addres was recorded". Something like that. What was the problem i can't understand? Oh... And on the flag i click was with "*Bul" (I was searching for bulgarian subtitles). Thank you
:?

oss
Site Admin

Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:22 am

send URL, because I cannot reproduce the problem.

RivenBG

Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:37 am

http://www.opensubtitles.org/bg/subtitles//-

That's the message in BG. When i seasrch for "Xena" there are 4 pages with subtitles. Then from the drop down menu with flags i choose the top flag with "X" in it. Then the message appeared.

capejuna

Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:45 pm

How can I upload a subtitle without imdb?
Legend.Of.The.Sea.2007.R5.XViD-RUSTLE
in portuguese-BR.

thanks.

oss
Site Admin

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:14 am

RivenBG - this is bug of the site, thanks for info, I will correct that.

capejuna - temporary upload it under another similar name, put in comments right name. We are planning to change this, so movies which are not on imdb will be possible upload too.

Return to “Developing”