Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
TimmyP

This is pretty useless with Kodi unless you are deaf or watching a completely foriegn movie, in case that is being overl

Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:55 am

ooked.

Soooo anywho, its been what 5-10 years now?

Still to this day (for example) I cant get FUCKING ELVISH SUBTITLES FOR LOTR.

This shit SUCKS. What in the FUCK are you doing? Oh 483 results!!! Oh great lemme interrupt my movie for 20 minutes so I can understand... wait none of these are actually translations FOR THE FOREIGN-ONLY PARTS.

Consider this constructive critisicsm. Ive never been to these forums, but I absoltely guarantee this is problem number one and Im sick of fucking interrupting my godddamn movies\shows.

GET SOME FUCKING PROPER NAMING DOWN AND FILTER OUT THE SHIT ASSHOLES. Date friendly this shit IS NOT!

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: This is pretty useless with Kodi unless you are deaf or watching a completely foriegn movie, in case that is being o

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:32 am

Hello TimmyP, good morning.

This is the first time I read "constructive critisicsm" with so many conjugations of the verb "to fuck". Thanks for the unique experience.

Please, be advised that all subs are provided and the site being moderated by unpaid volunteers only and everything is provided for free. If you want something which is not available or not correct, feel free to go to the shop and buy some nice Blurays of LOTR with your desired subtitles, it is worth it. Don't forget to share the subtitles afterwards.

Further I am pleased to inform you that we have granted your request and started the filtering you mentioned: this topic has been locked.

Before you post more "constructive critisicsm", please read the Forum rules on top of every forum page.

Thank you.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

arcchancellor

Re: This is pretty useless with Kodi unless you are deaf or watching a completely foriegn movie, in case that is being o

Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:54 am

Unbelievable.
People are strange.
Don't let him spoil your weekend, SB.
"I don't believe in God. I just believe in Billy Wilder" - Fernando Trueba

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:21 pm

Thanks for the support. But don't worry, ********s and *****s can't insult me (and I hope that works for others as well). In fact, I had some fun. The "constructive critisicsm" is just hilarious and I think my response to the filter-the-shit idea was nicely creative, although I doubt he understood.

Nevertheless I felt I had to explain a bit something some people tend to forget or just don't even know: others are working hard and you get it for free, is that not enough? Getting a new iPhone for your birthday and then throwing it into the corner and screaming "I want a tablet too!"

Yeah, some people are strange :)
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”