Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Peterlin
Subtitles Admin

New language

Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:23 am

Is it possible to add a new language to OpenSubtitles? I had to add subs in the Northern Sami language (davvisámegiella) as Swedish.
https://www.opensubtitles.org/pl/subtit ... ameblod-sv

oss
Site Admin

Re: New language

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:09 pm

Hi, sure, thats a not a problem. I enabled those subtitles, tommorow you can click on "correct subtitles" and assign right language

Erben

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Did you ever consider adding all the languages so that the option is there? Could be too much effort, now that I think about it. Just a thought.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:58 pm

I dont understand, but if you mean to add all existing languages, it would be mess.

Return to “General talk”