Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
jeppezon

Re: Upload errors here

Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Funchalense wrote:This is because you are trying to upload a subtitle that has already been upload, and for some reason was disabled.
So, your subtitle is the same, both in sync and in translation, can't be uploaded again.

But I know the subtitle is correct and working 100%, why can't I re-upload it? Maybe the one that got taken down had the same name but was a bad file?

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:34 pm

jeppezon wrote:But I know the subtitle is correct and working 100%, why can't I re-upload it?

Because it has been deleted, period.

jeppezon

Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:36 pm

SimplyTheBOSS wrote:
jeppezon wrote:But I know the subtitle is correct and working 100%, why can't I re-upload it?

Okay, it has been deleted. But why? Can't it be appealed if it's an actual good sub?

SimplyTheBOSS
Site Admin

Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:16 pm

jeppezon wrote:
SimplyTheBOSS wrote:

Okay, it has been deleted. But why? Can't it be appealed if it's an actual good sub?

I know that subtitle because it has been deleted from my account. It has been deleted and it stays deleted.

hadilan

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:09 am

Hello,
I tried upload "Amy.Schumer.Growing.2019.720p.WEB.X264-AMRAP-HI", see this error "402 Subtitles has invalid format, validation failed for CD 1".
Here is the file;
https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/RynyAxWQ/file.html
-H.

oss
Site Admin

Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:11 am

I saw u already uploaded the subtitle

dks

Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:40 pm

Hey, the past 2 subtitles i've uploaded seem to have an issue with retrieving the info from imdb. Something noteworthy is that their ID is 8 digits long instead of 7, like past uploads. The error when trying to update post upload is:

Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 IDMovieIMDB is internal, cannot update!

The file in question is https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7698302/-sv

oss
Site Admin

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:22 am

you are absolutely right and it is fixed now.

Return to “General talk”