Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
ichaos035

Problem downloading subtitles for altered carbon

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 am

Hi all, please forgive me if i am doing anything wrong posting here. I did a search and looked for rules and as far as i can determine, i should be ok to post this here.

I use kodi and subtitles.org addon. the addon does not list any subtitles for the netflix series Altered Carbon. But here on the site, i can find plenty of subtitles for it. Am i doing something wrong?

I would appreciate any advice.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Re: Problem downloading subtitles for altered carbon

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:39 am

Without looking into it specifically, I suspect that there are subs available but they don't have any hash code/movie name attached. In such cases, when searching the website manually, you see results If subtitles exit) but NOT using API-drive software (because the subs have no hash).

So this is not a malfunction, but a limitation of the system. And it means this is the case for ANY movie or series, not just Altered Carbon.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

fpais

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Good day, is there a problem with opensubtitles, I've always used it in kodi in all the add-ons, but since Sunday I can not get subtitles?
Does anyone know anything?

ichaos035

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 am

ok. So, can i download it on the site and somehow manually move it over to kodi?

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:19 am

I don't know.
I don't understand kodi.
I only understand video files and subtitle files.
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I advise AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”