Just a little hint... I don't know how experienced you are with teamworking on subs. My experience was close to zero...
We did the Dutch subs with *three* people. Not the easiest, lots of talking (21 forum pages (yes really!) and a bunch of PMs and emails) - and lots of disagreeing
but the result is pretty good, if I may say so
What we did was the same: each their own part and then reviewing each others parts. But it helps a lot if you agree on some consistency things beforehand. Of course the very basics, like
- what is the aim for CPS ratio, what is the absolute maximum
- the aim/maximum for line length
but also the small details - if not already clear in your language guidelines, like:
- space or no space after dialog hyphen
- "Mr" and "Mrs" etc. with or without dot,
- What about "professor" - capital, abbreviation, translation...
- geological periods with a capital or lowercase
- on-screen text in all caps or lowercase
- using italics or not - if so, when
Stuff like that - this keeps consistency all through the subs and avoids a weird 'switch' in the middle.
If I am kicking in an open door - I'm sorry
i will send you a mp with the srt file
PM's do NOT support attachments, you need to use email.