Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
JarryG

Re: CAPTCHA on website

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:56 pm

The same problem here: captcha over and over again, even after I assembled picture correctly ("save" gives me gree mark). And to piss me even more, it says "If you don't want to do this, please become VIP member or log-in". But I AM LOGGED IN! So what the hell shall I do more???

oss
Site Admin

Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:38 am

Interesting. Did you tried another browser? Dont use also any blocking extension (adblock, scriptfree...) so everything is working properly. If nothing helps, please send me by PM your IP address.

crusher606

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:22 am

Hello,

i am new here and i have the same problem.
Each time i tryed to download a subtitle file, the capture question returns on my screen.

- Firefox 45.0
- No Blocker activ

How can i fix this problem?

oss
Site Admin

Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:53 am

send me in PM your IP address. I can have a look

def35

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:02 pm

since yesterday works the 'captch' no more by me, and still do not. however it works when I use Opera-browser, but not in the firefox 45.01 , so suddenly. last week its was working just good
"CAPTCHA test
Moment please ... until CAPTCHA is loaded"
i hope that somebody can look what is wrong there?!
-
i find the problem now, its the 'adblock plus' but why now. and not byfore els last week??

oss
Site Admin

Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:41 am

I will add there message disable adblock...I can not control adblock rules.

def35

Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:01 am

its works, but it still stands there?!
CAPTCHA test
Moment please...until CAPTCHA is loaded, make sure your adblock is disabled
so what is wrong, or what is happening. i don't no??
so maybe can the tech-people see what is happens there

oss
Site Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:30 am

send me your IP address via PM, so I can elaborate. And explain better what is problem - CAPTCHA works, but when you fill it up, it stays there in loop ?

vankasteelj

Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:15 pm

I don't know why, but it's been forever since I saw a captcha, I have a dynamic IP resetting every day (+-).

oss
Site Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:27 pm

some IPs are not so clear, good as others...

Dehrimon

Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Hi.
Generally, I use Android (phone or tablet) to access the site. Until few minutes ago, this picture assembling captcha was unknown to me. But OK, some proof of not being robot is okay with me.
Just to mention, I was not logged in.
So, I tried to download 1 (one) subtitle, and it redirected me to captcha. Ok.
I assembled 1st. picture. Then the 2nd, and 3rd, and...
After (I think) 14th approved assembly, I lost nerves, logged in and downloaded that subtitle.
So, my question is, is that normal? That constant returning after the assembling is done correctly? I've read some posts where people mention that repeating, but there was no solution.
I have to say, I was not connected over the WiFi,
but over the network carrier (so I can't be sure of IP address ).
Will there be solution for this?

oss
Site Admin

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:40 am

it is really strange, that captcha assembling should not repeat, if you make it once good, it should work and let you in. Did you tried another browser ? I wish I can simulate this, so actually I can fix it.

Dehrimon

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:09 am

I didn't tried another browser. I'm using standard Samsung browser, never had the need for anything else.
But this morning I tried to repeat the conditions from yesterday, and I was unsuccessful. I didn't log in, tried to download and everything was working. It even allowed me to download multiple files at once without requesting confirmation through captcha.

oss
Site Admin

Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:21 am

well, strange. Maybe you went through some proxy (google proxy or something), or from your IP already someone else downloads subtitles...there are many possibilities. It is OK to get CAPTCHA, but it is not ok, if you have to solve it multiple times

hugooliveira78

Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi everybody! I have the same problem. I was downloading Game of Thrones 5 first series subtitles (pt-pt), and suddenly at the 2 episode of 4th serie, i started to deal with the CAPTCHA. The problem is that even with the login in made and the CAPTCHA image solved, i can´t make the subtitle download, it allways return to the CAPTCHA image...:/ Can you help me please? P.S. Sorry about my english writing, not so good as it should...lol

Return to “General talk”