Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
suadnovic

TV Show which isn't on IMBb

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:18 pm

I have subtitles for TV Show Destination Wild: Colombia (2014), which isn't on IMBb.
I don't know how to add in such case. About show, see
http://www.moviefone.com/tv/destination ... 9975/main/
And here are subtitles (lat and cyr) for release 720p.HDTV.x264.AAC.MVGroup.org
https://www.mediafire.com/?d7riab1brd6ikv1
Please some mod to upload this on my account, or to tell me how to do this myself. Thank you.

Funchalense
Site Admin

Re: TV Show which isn't on IMBb

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:26 pm

I think you had asked that question in this topic here : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15341

Anyway...
Click on add nem movie(next to the input field "IMDb ID"), will open a new page
enter the name of the movie and the year and then click search.
Then at the bottom of page click on :
will generate a number imdb, use this number to upload the subtitle.

suadnovic

Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:56 pm

I'm little confused, after click at Add new movie, I have new FF window with offfer to make IMDb search. Search findet Destination Wild: Colombia (2014), but what in case when really isn't on IMDb?

Funchalense
Site Admin

Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:30 pm

but what in case when really isn't on IMDb?
When isn't on IMDb you have to do what I said above.

Follow the steps, and click : Image

suadnovic

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:13 pm

Ok,but what to add? Web page which best represent movie, or something else?

Gautier

Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Even better, add it to IMDB and give them a couple of days to process the request. It's not so hard, and then all who use IMDB can benefit from it. That's how I always do it.

SmallBrother
Site Admin

Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:57 am

Ok,but what to add? Web page which best represent movie, or something else?
Clicking that button will add the name of the movie and the year that you filled out on the web form. That info should be enough for people to identify which movie you mean. You don't HAVE to add a page with movie info, but of course you can/may.

Mind you, this "add to database" is not a replacement for IMDb, it is just a way to be able to display a title (normally this is extracted from IMDb).
Nowadays a VPN is a must for everyone. A VPN allows you safe surfing and protects you against spying governments and companies.
I recommend AirVPN - from € 2,75 per month. Click the below banner for more info.

Return to “General talk”