Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
Relicit

Can't upload!

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:56 pm

Hey guys,
The site is really great and I'm using it quite often. Thanks.
Today however I faced a broblem trying to upload a sub file. I find it on my computer and it shows in the box on your site but when i hit the button "upload", the name of the file disappears from the box and no uploading happens. What am i doing wrong? I've uploaded a number of subs already and that's the first time I'm having such a problem.

oss
Site Admin

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:00 pm

try this:
- copy that sub file to another place on your computer and try upload it
- rename that file, so it wont contain any special characters in filename
- use different browser
- if you get some error message, write it here.

Relicit

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:03 pm

Dear os,
thanks for answering. managed to upload. :D
Yet, now I've got another problem. I was stupid enough to upload my subs into the wrong film. I mixed up The IT Crowd(2007) and The IT Crowd(2006). Instead of 2006 one I uploaded for the 2007 one. Is it possible to replace my files from one film directory into the other? And how to do it?
Thanks.

oss
Site Admin

Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:33 pm

just use "correct subtitles" link on subtitle details page, report wrong info, we will delete those subs and you can upload other. Also, you can "edit" your own uploaded subtitles, just login...

Return to “General talk”