Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
fugle

Some issues uploading subtitles

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:07 am

I was going to upload subtitles for knocked up, but when i did, i made a mistake and forgot about cd2. Now, only cd1 is uploaded, and when i try to upload cd2, i only get the message that the subtitle already exists in the database. I have sent a "correction" to the admin, but nothing have happened yet. Is there something i can do myself to fix this?

oss
Site Admin

Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:09 pm

I will check reports. If you were logged, you should be able to delete your subtitles, and then upload them correctly.

fugle

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:10 pm

Ok, I was able to upload cd2 now too, thanks :)

Return to “General talk”