Forum rules
Under no circumstances is spamming or advertising of any kind allowed. Do not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate others security. Profanity or any kind of insolent behavior to other members (regardless of rank) will not be tolerated. Remember, what you don’t find offensive can be offensive to other members. Please treat each other with the kind of reverence you’d expect from other members.
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in users being banned without notice. If any further details are needed, contact: “The team” using the link at the bottom of the forum page. Thank you.
action

how could i embedded subs

Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:12 am

Hey, i am just open my account here. I was seraching some subtitle of movie "Asterix and Obelix Mission cleopatra". So search led me on this website.

I have dl the sub, but have no idea how could i embedded the sub. The movie is avi extention, and the sub are DVDRip.XviD-AEN extention.

will be thankful for your help.

shocker01

Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:24 pm

Download VLC player or K-lite codec pack and make sure you have Rename filenames of movie and subtitles same name like this:
movie.avi
movie.sub

action

Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:20 pm

Thanks a lot for your time and info. I did dl VLC and change the extentions but nothing happen. I have dl movie from other website “Asterix et Obelix - mission Cleopatre.avi”

Than I dl the subtitle from here, the folder I dl was named(asterix[2].obelix.mission.cleopatre.(2002).eng.2cd.(96146))

and the folder had two files, “Asterix.and.Obelix.Mission.Cleopatra.2002.DVDRip.XviD-AEN” and “Asterix.et.Obelix.Mission.Cleopatre.FRENCH.DVDRIP.SBC-MB.dj-oRi”

I did change both’s extension one by another but nothing happen, and I was playing in VLC.

giannid

Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:40 pm

Just rename your video file something like:

Asterix.avi

and one of those subtitles to:

Asterix.srt

Also, it's possible that your computer doesn't show the file extensions. If that's the case, just name each file Asterix

Return to “General talk”